About me

Welcome to my blog!
At the beginning I would like to say to you :
I'm sorry!
I am sorry that you had to google my blog and come here and read it. Your life will never be the same! :D

I'm 25 years old, mum of two, adorable, but very busy children! I have three cats, a dog a fish and two guinea pigs. I love to crochet, read books and watch silly horror movies. I consider myself as a very positive and funny person, sometimes very argumentative and to honest for some.
I love to spend time with my family. Although I have my own hobby's as well. Long story, short : My life doesn't ends on my kids.
That's why I've decided to study towards my Psychology degree!
Now, signing yourself up with some university is easy. The hard part starts when, English is your second language, you have conditions called : Ankylosing Spondylitis and Fibromyalgia ( is as hard to live with them as it is to pronounce them ;) ) Depression with Anxiety and Restless Legs Syndrome, and they are very painful. You have so many things to do in a day, that you wish that day would last 72h not only 24!
One of my favourites saying is : You think this is crazy? I will show you crazy! - which pretty much describes my whole life ;) Enjoy!

Tuesday 28 January 2014

Welcome !! Greetings! Hallo! Ola! Bonjour! 你好 ! Hej! Håfa ådai!!!! བཀྲ་ཤིས་བདེ་ལེགས།!!! - and I couldn't be bothered to copy-paste the rest.

So... You are here... And I am here.... We are here together.... :D
 Don't worry I am not planning to be as crazy in every, single post. Well... I am going to try....

Obviously I couldn't put to much in the section ' About me'. I did not have enough space there!
That's why in my first post I want to tell you a little bit about me.
 So, you already know my age and how many children and pets I have. I am engaged to the most amazing guy - which means not only I have to study but also plan my wedding this year! Yeayyy!

 You gather that English is my second language, so please be polite and allow me to make small mistakes. Of course, you can correct me, but do it with manners and we all are going to be happy ;)

 I came to live in Wales 5 years ago. It was refreshing, to start to know new people and culture. I am very specific person, but I have a talent to make friends. To be honest, you either love me, or hate me.  Like Marmite! :D

Now I've been working in school, I use to work with autistic children. I adore them! It brought me lots of pleasure to be able to work with such an amazing, little people! I was also a crèche worker at the same time. Little bit later I've opened handmade jewellery business. I was creating stunning pieces! Yes, I'm big headed.
 After a while, my conditions started to progress.  I had to stop working, close my business. It felt like the end of my world. I was working since I was 12 years old!

I've cried many nights, not being able to sleep. Suffering with pain in my back, shoulder, muscles, elbows, wrist, fingers, knees and ankles. Every inch of my body was hurting. Then I've started to have migraines, connected with my neck muscle spasms.

 Can you imagine being 23 and bed bound? Looking at your children and telling them : I'm sorry I can't go for a walk with you and daddy, I'm not very well, I have to stay in bed.

At the moment I haven't had a day free of pain in over a year. The levels of pain vary from bearable to ridiculously bad - that's when nothing helps.

 I am not planning to give up.

That's why I've sign myself to study with The Open University. I will achieve my degree and I will work as a Clinical Psychologist. Nothing can stop me, not pain, not a cataclysms, nothing!

I want to share with you all my journey. Because life is sad and difficult at times. That's why I want you all to be able to read my post, laugh and sometimes even says :

- Bloody hell, I am so glad that someone have worse than me!

Yes, you are allowed to do that! Even more, you should do that!
 It might gave you motivation, desperation, relief or even joy. - That's why I am here.

This year I am covering a module called :


  Introducing the social sciences - DD101


I will take you step by step, through my work and experiences. Although, please don't count for free work ;) So if you are here, looking for free essay, you can close the window now.
I will try to give my tips, will share what worked for me, but I will not share my TMA's.


Enjoy :)


1 comment:

  1. Hi your blogg is inspiring me to start one too. But don't want to steal your thunder or duplicate stuff you've done. Keep on going! I'm a disable mature OU student too and find it all very challenging at times. Just take. DSE212 psychology exam on Tues and now knackered

    ReplyDelete